Monday 14 March 2016

In The Kitchen | Salmon with Herb and Breadcrumb Crust

Hello,


Today I thought I'd share a recipe I enjoyed this weekend.
I had my parents over for a visit and wanted to make them something a bit different.
This recipe is pretty simple and so far has been pretty popular, so enjoy!









Ingredients:

4 Salmon Fillets
3 slices of white bread
A small handful of Coriander leaves
10 Chive leaves
2 table spoons Olive Oil
1 table spoon Garlic Powder

Method:

1) Preheat your oven to 200 decrees or gas mark 8
2) Into a food processor put your 3 slices of bread and blend until powdery
3) Add your coriander, garlic powder and chives to the food processor and blend again
4) To your dry mixture, add your olive oil and blend.
5) Heat some olive oil in a pan until it sizzles gently
6) Add your fillets to the pan, sprinkle on some salt and pepper and seal on all sides
7) Place your salmon onto a roasting tray and spoon on your breadcrumb mixture, be sure to push the mixture into the fish.
8) Put your salmon into the oven to finish cooking and crisp up. This should take 20 minutes.




Serving suggestion: Serve with cheesy potatoes and a fresh salad.

Happy cooking!

Let me know what you think in the comments, have you tried this dish before?

until next time,

|      Instagram       |        Twitter          |       Google +      |



2 comments:

  1. This sounds absolutely delicious! I'm always looking for new salmon recipes, I'll have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should its so simple and really tasty :)

      Delete