Monday 7 March 2016

Lifestyle | Liebster Award Tag








Hello and happy Monday,

Last week I was nominated in the Liebster Award Tag by the lovely Emily Maltby, Thanks Emily, This is quite exciting since I've only been blogging for a short time.

The rules are:

1. Mention the blogger who tagged you and thank them.
2. Answer the 11 questions you've been asked.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers and tag them.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
5. Notify your nominees. 
Here it goes...

 

Question 1: Jeans or skirts?
I enjoy wearing both and it often depends on my mood, but I always feel a little more girly and dressed up when I'm wearing a pretty skirt.

Question 2: Favourite make-up item?
Winged eye liner, always makes it look as if you've made a little more effort, even if you've had to rush that morning.

Question 3: Where has your favourite holiday been?
I have two favourites - Cyprus when I was a kid and Nottingham Forest Centre Parcs last year.

Cyprus is stunning and a great place to visit, the weather was perfect and we spent every day at the beach, snorkelling was good fun and don't get me started on how gorgeous the food was. Ever since that visit Turkish food has been a firm favourite of mine,

Centre Parcs last year was amazing, I went there with a few girl mates of mine for a like a hen weekend before I got married and it was the best holiday I've been on, we went to the spa and went for a midnight walk in the forest, we made spores on an open fire and we made some great memories, I'm dying to go back!!

Question 4: If you could have happiness and be poor or be lonely and rich what would you choose?
Poor and Happy. More often than not the more you have the more you want and if you are not content with what you have you will always be unhappy.

Question 5: If you had the story of your life in front of you, which page would you read first?
My childhood, I’d like to relive those years.

Question 6: Sweet of savoury?
Both! Sweet and Salty popcorn is my absolute favourite.

Question 7: Most important thing to you in the world?
I’m very sentimental and I keep this memory box, it’s full of pictures and trinkets from my whole life. A little bunny teddy I had when I was a baby, my hospital tags from when I was born, pictures of me as a baby, letters, poems. It’s like a diary of my life so it’s really precious to me.

Question 8: What would you do in your 15 minutes of fame?
Make a little money so I can travel, there’s so many places I’d love to visit.

Question 9: Favourite clothing and cosmetic brand?
I’m more of a high street shopper so I’d say my favourite places to shop are New Look and T K MAX and peacocks. As for Cosmetics I don’t really have a favourite, I’m always trying new things.

Question 10: Would you ever get any form of plastic surgery?
Yes, I really don’t like my ears, so I’d probably have something done with those.

Question 11: What is the blog post you are most proud of?
I’m very new to this so I think my best post is yet to come.

 
My Nominee's are:

 




Olivia - OliviaBattBlog



Elle - Elle Du Jour



Emiily - Emiily


 

My questions are:

1)What is your favourite thing to cook / bake?

2)Your going on holiday, what would you prefer hot weather or snow?

3)Tea or coffee? How do you take it?

4)Are you a cat or a dog person?

5)If you could name the planet something else, what you call it?

6)Favourite flower?

7)Long hair or short hair, which do you prefer?

8)Favourite Memory?

9)Favourite Animal?

10)If you had a super power what would it be?

11)If you could own a celebrities wardrobe who would it be?

 

 
until next time,


|      Instagram       |        Twitter          |       Google +      |










4 comments:

  1. I also keep a memory box - it's so rewarding and I can't wait to look back on it later! And I completely agree about the winged eyeliner - pull a look together and makes me feel so put together :) x

    Zoe x
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/styling-chapters-13652133

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's cool, I love getting mine out every so often and just reminiscing over photos and tickets and little trinkets I've kept.. I'm so sentimental ha.. x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post ! I love skirts, even in winter I still can't get enough of them hehe my girlfriend always laughs at me when I moan about being cold while stood in the snow in the cold :) My favourite make up item is probably lipstick ... or blush ... I wear too much blush but I love it hehe :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! I admire your dedication..
      I do love a good Lipstick, I've really been loving a dark lip lately, what's your go to colour? :) xx

      Delete