I thought I'd share another sweet treat with you today. Blueberry breakfast muffins, They are honestly so delicious.
Give them a try!
- 250g Self-raising flour
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking powder
- 50g Margarine
- 75g Granulated sugar
- 100g Blueberries
- 2 Eggs
- 235ml Milk semi-skimmed
- Handful of crushed pecans
- Handful of porridge oats
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- Preheat the Oven to 180c
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with muffin cases.
- Sieve both flour and baking powder together into a large bowl.
- Add the margarine and rub gently until it resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the sugar and blueberries.
- Whisk together the eggs milk and lemon juice and add the flower mixture, be careful not to over mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cases and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Enjoy Muffins warm with a nice cuppa tea
Until next time my lovelies,