Wednesday 15 June 2016

Photography




Photography excites me.

I love how it can capture beauty.

How it can capture emotion.

How you can stop time and relive that moment in a photo.

 I’ve always loved how looking back at an old photo I can remember

the conversation we were having or the things we got up to that day,

how I can look at my face and remember exactly how I was feeling,

it’s like I’ve gone back in time and I’m taking a glimpse of myself

in the past from the future.

 There is just something so wondrous about photography.

 <3






|      Instagram       |        Twitter          |       Google +      |


1 comment:

  1. I agree, I love photography too, the memories that can be associated with one random image on your phone or camera :') x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete